Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Lead (Temp Trainer)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and
reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Lead (Temp Trainer), Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!