RN- Manager- Med/Surg/Ortho
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 8, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
At SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City, we
have a Full-Time, RN Manager opening on our Medical Surgery
Unit. This position is scheduled for 40 hours
per week as a variable
Our RN Manager's come from a diverse set of backgrounds,
making SSM Health a great place both to share your own knowledge
and, more broadly, to learn from your peers.
In return, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great
Then we’d love to learn more! Please
fill out your application today.
Join a network of employees just as kind and
powerful as you.
Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation
requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and
evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and
implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and
effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors
expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibility
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , RN- Manager- Med/Surg/Ortho, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!