Security Compliance and Framework
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Take ultimate responsibility of Cyber Security and Information
Security management for the assigned account.
- Manage internal and external audits end to end and ensure
closure of non-compliance issues, recommendations etc .
- Should have experience in handling and /or project managing
HITRUST and ISO audits.
- Should have CISA or CISSP certification. Any cloud Security /
architect certification will be added advantage.
- Project manage deployment of Security solutions and ensure
coordination with multiple stake holders for smooth
- Ensure timely response to customer queries and ensure minimal
- Conduct periodic risk assessment , ensure identified risk are
highlighted to relevant stake holders and tracked to closure.
- Prepare and present in senior management meetings on Security
matters that requires their attention and budget approvals.
- Ensure Business Continuity plans are updated and tested
- Coordinate with internal and Data centre teams on Disaster
Recovery activity ensure DR plans are updated and full coverage on
- Drive team members to perform periodic access reviews,
application security assessments, compliance reviews etc.
- Respond to RFP / RFI requirements on Security topics and ensure
completion on time.
Keywords: Wipro, Jefferson City , Security Compliance and Framework, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!