Benefits Account Administrator
Company: First Mid Bank & Trust
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Responsible for supervising Customer Service and Administrative
aspects of accounts assigned to key producer(s). May directly
manage other team members including CSRs or assistants. Responsible
for renewals and marketing new business. Represents FMIG and acts
as an advocate for customers, partnering with our carriers and
working as a team to meet the client's needs.Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Delivers outstanding customer service, including proactively
anticipating customer needs, maintain professional customer
communication and responding quickly to service requests.
- Maintains high degree of technical competence and
industry/market expertise; assists with compliance notifications
and other regulatory and health insurance compliance updates.
- Maintains group expiration list to insure timely renewal.
- Monitors and assists in claims analysis process; may work
directly with customers' human resources departments and individual
insureds in claims handling process.
- Cross-sell insurance and bank services in a professional
- Complete required training associated with job function.
- Performs other duties as
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in health insurance, HR or
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word and related software is
- Thorough knowledge of employee benefits and health insurance
products and coverages.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with
accuracy and thoroughness, with special emphasis on meeting
- High level of organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work respectively with diverse populations both
internally and externally.
- Ability to empathize with customers and to respond
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in
- May be required to work earlier or later than the normal
- Must maintain an Illinois Producers license and a valid
Illinois driver's license.
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable
federal or state-protected classification.THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES
NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENTLP123
Keywords: First Mid Bank & Trust, Jefferson City , Benefits Account Administrator, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!