Dir-340b Center of Excellence
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
SSM Health a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit
integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and
Wisconsin is seeking a Director - 340b - Center of
ExcellenceResponsible for leading the 340B Center of Excellence and
ensuring program alignment with organizational goals. Provides
clinical and operational direction and oversight. Ensures program
meets legal, accreditation and certification requirements. Assures
analysts and staff have the human and fiscal resources to
effectively achieve department and organizational goals.PRIMARY
- Develops, reviews and analyzes reporting mechanisms and Third
Party Administrator (TPA) key performance indicators to compile
operational results of the 340B Program to ensure optimal program
- Internal liaison in event of Health Resources and Services
Administration (HRSA) and/or manufacturer-driven 340B audit.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes that effectively
manage the 340B Program.
- Manage annual recertification process, including confirmation
that database information is accurate, and that Authorizing
Official has responded to HRSA attestation request within
- Coordinates with supporting departments (Pharmacy, Compliance,
Supply Chain, Finance, Information Technology and Legal).
- Prepares department Policy and Procedures in line with HRSA
- Monitor state- and federal-level changes in 340B Medicaid
billing requirements; coordinate with finance and other departments
on any modifications required to current practices.
- Manages department staff, including hiring, scheduling,
training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting
disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed.
- Lead 340b Leadership Council by providing: Updates regarding
federal and state-level developments impacting 340B in the region;
results of contract pharmacy oversight activities; results of
inpatient, child site and entity-owned pharmacy oversight
activities; gross and net savings from 340b participation;
recommendations for improvements in terms of compliance and capture
of potential eligible savings opportunities.EDUCATION
- Graduation from a program in Pharmacy, Nursing or a Bachelor s
degree in business, health, or hospital administration, or related
- A master s degree in pharmacy or business administration (upon
hire or within three years)EXPERIENCE
- Seven years' experience, with five years' in leadershipPHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing. Associated topics: administrative, assist,
assistant, associate, beverage, facilities, front desk, front
office, records management, support
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Dir-340b Center of Excellence, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!