Catering Service Associate
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Performs duties to meet customer needs for catering, banquet and
other functions.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes catering delivery and set-up to include requested
food, non-perishable items, beverages in a professional appearance
and logical manner ensuring all condiments and service ware are
- Removes catering items, cleans and resets room at the requested
pick-up time or at end of meetings.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment through following
established procedures. Ensures all equipment is maintained and in
good working order. Keeps inventory of serving supplies used for
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATIONEXPERIENCE
- No experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent use of smell and taste to distinguish differences or
similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors, or
recognizing particular flavors and/or odors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting,
squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional driving. Associated topics: baker, chief chef,
corporate, culinary, grill chef, pastry chef, salad chef, service
manager, sushi chef, tavern
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Catering Service Associate, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!