Catering Service Associate
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Performs duties to meet customer needs for catering, banquet and
other functions.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes catering delivery and set-up to include requested
food, non-perishable items, beverages in a professional appearance
and logical manner ensuring all condiments and service ware are
- Removes catering items, cleans and resets room at the requested
pick-up time or at end of meetings.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment through following
established procedures. Ensures all equipment is maintained and in
good working order. Keeps inventory of serving supplies used for
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATIONEXPERIENCE
- No experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent use of smell and taste to distinguish differences or
similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors, or
recognizing particular flavors and/or odors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting,
squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional driving.SSM Health is committed to equal employment
opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, and all other
statuses protected by law.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Catering Service Associate, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!