Water and Wastewater Operations Supervisor
Company: CWS ClearWater Solutions
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 13, 2022
- Exercises considerable judgement in determining work assignment
priorities in use of equipment and use of manpower; modifies
methods, procedures and priorities to meet changing conditions and
determines materials equipment needed to complete jobs
- Knowledge in applicable Federal, State, and local laws and
regulations pertaining to public works and utility functions to
ensure that work is conducted in compliance with safety standards
- Organize, coordinate and manage the daily operations of the
- Schedules, reviews and may participate in the work of
technicians engaged in maintenance and repair of all related
assets. Maintains records of maintenance performed as well as the
daily implementation of the preventive maintenance program
- Continuously inspects work in progress with performance to plan
- Reviews work of subordinates and crews and progress performance
with constructions, timeliness and safety
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for resolving customer complaints in a professional
- Maintain strong relationships with the city officials,
employees, contractors, the general public, and representatives of
- Performs other related duties as directed
- High school diploma or GED; Associate's degree preferred
- State Certification (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment,
Natural Gas, Public Works)
- 5 years' experience in Public Works (specifically water
distribution, natural gas distribution, WWTP, collections)
- 5 years' experience at a supervisory level
- A valid Driver's License is required
Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge in municipal public works such as planning, design,
maintenance, and construction.
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of equipment used in
municipal public works operations.
- Knowledge in principles of budget preparation and expenditure
- Knowledge in Principles of Effective Management Skills.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement municipal public
works and utility programs/projects.
- Ability to analyze organizational and administrative problems,
recommend alternative courses of action, and provide leadership to
others in implementing such actions.
Keywords: CWS ClearWater Solutions, Jefferson City , Water and Wastewater Operations Supervisor, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!