Service Leader Location: MO-Jefferson City-65109 Post Date: 09-23-23
Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 18, 2023
BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS!
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Service Award Incentive
- Get paid daily through Daily Pay!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- All you can eat pancakes + meal discounts!
- Employee Discount Program
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your
- 3 College Credits hours for completing manager training****
Founded in 1958, Perkins - operates 324 restaurants in 32 states
and four Canadian provinces. The Perkins system includes 85
company-owned and operated restaurants and 234 franchised units.
Throughout its history, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery has remained
true to its mission of providing guests with personalized service
and delicious, homestyle food at a great value.
Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100%
guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow
with a company who has a proven track record of success, has an
unmatched commitment to their employees and employees the best in
the industry, you are in the right place!
As a Service Leader, you will be responsible for achieving guest
satisfaction through implementation of company policies,
procedures, programs, and performance standards. In addition, you
will monitor compliance with company standards and execution of all
company policies to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a
quality work environment.
- Ensures that all guests are properly greeted, seated, and
- Accountable for proper resolution of all guest
- Accountable for proper handling of cash, credit card
information, gift cards and all things related to the payment of
- Ensures proper control of the facility and equipment through
preventive maintenance, repairs, security measures, and adherence
to safety and sanitation requirements.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold
handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause
food borne illness.
- Trains employees during shift to guarantee proper and
- Takes responsibility and verifies that all menu items are
prepared and served according to standards.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding
product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems,
- Responsible for change fund, cash register, and guest check
control. Performance will have a direct affect on the unit's sales
and profits through consistent guest satisfaction and cost
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
taught through in-house training
- Trustworthy; can be relied upon to deal with payment of guest
checks and operate cash register
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
Physical Requirements / Environment / Work Conditions:
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
stress/pressure during peak times
- Must possess a high level of coordination
- Must lift and carry serving trays weight up to 20 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Must be able to fit through an opening 30" wide
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors
- Requires continual standing and walking
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed
to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts
or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended,
however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job
elements essential for making decisions related to job performance,
employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may
perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, Jefferson City , Service Leader Location: MO-Jefferson City-65109 Post Date: 09-23-23, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!