Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: July 12, 2019
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
LOCATION: KANSAS CITY, MO
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to
create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier
lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition,
diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals,
Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests
and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbotts
Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional
teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support
diagnostic testing which provides important information for
treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
Works with the accounts receivable team in performing the full
accounts receivable duties, including functions such as billing,
cash collections, and account reconciliations.
* Call customers in attempt to collect outstanding amounts due to
* Obtains and sends invoice copies for customers, as requested.
* Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
* Researches and performs account reconciliations with
* Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad
* Assists in monthly closing, billing audits, etc., meeting
* Assists with related special projects, as required
* Associate's degree (A. A.) in business or accounting,
* One to two years accounting/finance experience.
* Intermediate Excel ability required
* Navision experience preferred.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more
fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing
technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading
businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices,
nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at
www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, ABBOTT WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES
DIVERSITY IN OUR WORKFORCE.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with
disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send an email to
Keywords: Abbott, Jefferson City , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!