CHAPLAIN-HOSPICE in Jefferson City, Missouri - Careers at Central Missouri Hospice
Company: Central Missouri Hospice
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 8, 2019
The Chaplain is responsible for providing spiritual care to Hospice
patients and their families.
Central Missouri Hospice , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking
clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve
the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the
next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Preferred Seminary graduate or with equivalent degree and with
at least two units of Clinical pastoral Education (4 units
- A minimum of two years experience in a health care and-or
related pastoral experience of at least two years
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients and families
dealing with life-threatening illness and death.
- Good standing and endorsement from a major church body,
acceptable to the certifying body and the medical care facility
- Ability to minister to patients and families in crisis
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and exercise independent
- Demonstrated ability to be open, sensitive, flexible and
- Current CPR, driver''s license, valid vehicle insurance card
and access to a dependable vehicle.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Central Missouri Hospice, Jefferson City , CHAPLAIN-HOSPICE in Jefferson City, Missouri - Careers at Central Missouri Hospice, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!