CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver -$5,000 sign-on bonus- DSH
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that
come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver
positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles
and hours each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea of
what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your
customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised
or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
* $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers through April 30,
2021! ($2,500 at 90 and 180 days)
* Competitive pay:
* Experienced drivers average $1,327 per week / $69,030 per
* Student drivers (including GI Bill Program) average $1,264 per
week/ $63,225 per year
* On average you can earn an additional $100 per trailer from
* Company sponsored per diem program
* Earn $16 per stop(3rdparty loads only)made along your weekly
route (does not include origin or destination)
* Weekly home time - Most runs begin Sunday morning and return
sometime on Friday, so you can expect weekend home time. The
occasional runs leaving Monday will return Friday evening or early
* Route Details:
* Average 2,000 - 2,200 miles per week
* Pick up a load of shoes at the customer's distribution center
located in Evansville and deliver to retail stores located
* Average route consists of 5 to 10 delivery stops with some
picking up of return freight at the stores. After all deliveries
and return pickups, you may make a backhaul pickup.
* Driver moves product to the rear of trailer and assists customer.
Conveyer rollers are provided.
* Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
* Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription,
dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for
family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
* Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our
efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly
direct deposits into your retirement account
* Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
* PAID TRAINING! Recent trucking school grads OR 1+ month
verifiable experience in the past 3 years OR 6 months' verifiable
experience in the past 5 years
* Recent trucking school grads will also earn a $4,800 tuition
assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of
$150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 -
* We love our Veterans! See below for more information on our GI
Bill Training Program.
CDL-A Driver GI Bill Program:
If you are eligible for GI Bill benefits, you can earn up to $1,140
per month tax free, using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds,
PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800
tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt, Jefferson City , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver -$5,000 sign-on bonus- DSH, Professions , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!