Associate Analyst I-Mutual Fund
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 6, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.Within CSG, Investment Manager Research is part of our
Advice and Guidance department, which provides guidance and
insights on everything from market strategy and commentary, asset
allocation and investment risk management, to the investment
portfolios and products that are recommended across various
Specifically in Investment Manager Research, we focus on providing
recommendations on managed investments (ETFs, Mutual Funds,
Separately Managed Accounts etc), as well as providing expertise
across asset classes, to support our clients in achieving what is
most important to them. We do this by partnering closely with
multiple areas of the firm and within Advice and Guidance to
identify client needs, and work in partnership to deliver
investment solutions to meet those needs.
- Support and assist the analyst team to identify, recommend and
monitor quality investment solutions, consistent with the firm's
long-term investment philosophy, Investment Manager Research's
investment process, and stakeholder objectives to help clients
achieve their goals.
- Serve as investment manager research subject matter experts to
support our Edward Jones Advisory Solutions models, Bridge Builder
Mutual Funds and Brokerage sample portfolios, as well as other
investment stakeholders and oversight committees.
- Communicate with key stakeholders both internally and
- Collaborate with and contribute to internal departments,
committees, and firm-wide strategic initiatives in making better
informed decisions consistent with the firm's long-term
- Passion for financial markets, both equity and fixed
- Very strong critical thinking skills, with a demonstrated
ability to solve complex, non-routine problems.
- Extensive knowledge of money management industry including
various managed investments (mutual funds, ETFs, separate accounts,
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in various
environments, including communication to investment committees,
Board of Trustees, and other key stakeholders.
- 1-2 years' experience working in financial services or asset
management industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, and other software
programs (such as: Morningstar Direct, FactSet, Bloomberg, Aladdin,
and Microsoft Office) preferred.
- CFA is preferred, or actively pursuing CFA designation
consistent with department policy required.
- Series 7/66 required or attainable within six months of hire.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $66379 - $109459
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Jefferson City , Associate Analyst I-Mutual Fund, Professions , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!