Sr Data Analytics Analyst
Company: Bank of the West
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Sr Data Analytics AnalystDescriptionAt Bank of the West, our
people are having a positive impact on the world. Were investing
where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity
and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small
businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our
locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to
help protect the planet, improve peoples lives, and strengthen
communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, were a bank, but
as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to
improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more
sustainable and equitable growth.To protect the health and safety
of our employees and customers, Bank of the West requires all U.S.
employees to provide proof of their vaccination status. Employees
who are not fully vaccinated must undergo regular testing beginning
May, 2022.Job Description SummaryResponsible for planning and
managing data analytics that provide overall data management and
reporting. Oversees the development of analytical tools and
solutions to support the business line. Collaborates with
management and business partners to identify business, technology,
and process improvement opportunities.Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the business line's data analytics strategy. This may
include recommending and developing of related programs for the
- Manages the research, design, development, testing, retrieval,
and data reporting; utilizing the knowledge of various software
- Identifies business, technology, and process improvement
opportunities. This may include making recommendations to business
- Establishes and serves as Business Line's "analytic review"
function to ensure the uniformity and quality of analytical tools
and reports are delivered consistently to business partners.
- Manages projects and/or small teams to support new initiatives
or other automation efforts.Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.#LI-WJ1QualificationsRequired
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through
advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.Education
- Bachelor's DegreeWork Experience
- 4 - 7 yrs Requires deep knowledge of job area typically
obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline. May have broad
knowledge of project management. Requires 7 years minimum prior
- Excellent management and control of work flows to produce
deliverables within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of style guides and editorial process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate
effective working relationships.
- Basic understanding of financial industry, risk management,
and/or corporate security.
- Keen eye for design and understanding of layout flows and
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing security environment and
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data
into easily understandable concepts.#LI-RemoteWorking Location
StatementThis position has the option to work in one of our key
hubs (San Ramon, CA, Tempe, AZ, Omaha, NE) or to work remotely as
long as it is in within our 27 state working footprint which
includes AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV,
NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY, NY.Annual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$100,000.00 - $125,000.00Actual compensation
offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer.Equal Employment Opportunity
PolicyBank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud
to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all
state and federal laws and regulations.Job: OperationsLocation:
United States-California-General CAOther Locations: United
States-Wisconsin-General WI, United States-Missouri-General MO,
United States-Kansas-General KS, United States-Nevada-General NV,
United States-Minnesota-General MN, United States-Michigan-General
MI, United States-New York-General NY, United States-North
Dakota-General ND, United States-Ohio-General OH, United States-New
Mexico-General NM, United States-South Dakota-General SD, United
States-Wyoming-General WY, United States-Arizona-General AZ, United
States-Oregon-General OR, United States-Nebraska-General NE, United
States-Utah-General UT, United States-Iowa-General IA, United
States-Washington-General WA, United States-Florida-General FL,
United States-Oklahoma-General OK, United States-North
Carolina-General NC, United States-Colorado-General CO, United
States-Idaho-General ID, United States-Texas-General TX, United
States-Illinois-General ILRequisition ID: 063560
Keywords: Bank of the West, Jefferson City , Sr Data Analytics Analyst, Professions , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!