Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to
Company: Schneider National
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: March 17, 2019
In this new long haul configuration, Schneider Over-the-Road truck drivers earn up to $0.52 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile. OTR truckers haul 95% no-touch freight, average 2,800 miles per week in the eastern 37 states and choose from different home time options. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your OTR trucking career with Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call at 1-800-###-#### or text \"Chat\" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced OTR mileage rates, for example, have increased 17% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Over-the-Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- CDL Apprenticeship Training available
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Over-the-Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred but not required
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving Why Schneider?
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
\"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.\" David, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving, company driving needed, company otr, company over the road, company owner, company truck, dedicated regional, over the road driver
Keywords: Schneider National, Jefferson City , Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to, Professions , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!