Company: Harris Computer Systems
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: March 14, 2019
OVERVIEWDynaTouch is a leading provider of self-service kiosk solutions that reduce costs, drive operational efficiencies and enhance the end-user experience for our customers around the world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join our DynaTouch team and interact directly with existing customers and prospects to promote sales of complete Kiosk Solutions, while focusing on our Healthcare and Human Resources verticals.
Travel will be as needed (up to 50% travel time). The selected candidate will need to relocate or travel to our HQ location in San Antonio, Texas for the first 6-12 months of employment. Candidates willing to relocate on a permanent basis will be given a preference, however remote employees will be highly considered given they have strong qualifications.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR IMPACT?
* Contact, provide quotes, and follow up on leads with potential customers in a systematic and professional manner
* Deliver compelling and memorable value-based messaging to key decision makers and influencers (Hospital Executives/CXO s, Nursing Executives, CIO s, Physician Leaders and hospital committees, as well as HR Executives, Directors and Managers)
* Work as a team member with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met. Facilitate meetings as needed with these departments as part of the sales process
* Work with prospects on a strategic level, understanding both short term and long term goals. Build value messaging based upon each prospect s unique needs
* Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities and information within an on-line CRM tool
* Work with sales support and marketing teams to assure you have the materials prospects need
* Research contacts and visit prospective customers to determine their business needs. Follow the sales process and maintain face-to-face contact with prospects to ensure successful closure of funnel opportunities
* Help design and participate in key client events such as tradeshows and product demonstrations, while staying current on best practices and industry standards
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
* 5 years of technical sales experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to present to high-level executives
* Positive, results oriented attitude
* Effective time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple leads and tasks simultaneously
* Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere
* Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE:
* Experience selling Self-service Kiosk solutions
* Experience selling Healthcare solutions
* Experience selling Human Resource solutions
* Experience selling to U.S. government agencies
* Veteran of the U.S. military
* A bachelor s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
* Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
* Willingness to relocate to San Antonio, Texas
* Available to begin employment within 2-3 weeks after acceptable job offer is made
WHAT WE OFFER?
* Flexible working conditions: Work remote from home or out of our San Antonio, TX office.
* Up to 50% travel throughout North America
* Additional benefits include: 401(k) options for Canadian employees, Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D), 3 weeks vacation, and more!
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, click 'Apply Now' to apply online. If this role does not align with your career goals, feel free to review all our current opportunities here
HARRIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, ETHNICITY, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENDER EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, GENETIC INFORMATION, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, OR MEMBERSHIP IN ANY OTHER GROUP PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Jefferson City , Sales Representative, Sales , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!